Greetings and welcome to Associated Students Incorporated
ASI is a California non-profit corporation with the primary purpose of supporting the educational mission of CSU Channel Islands. The corporation is governed by a Board of Directors, comprised of students, administrators, and a faculty and community member. These Directors meet monthly to:
- Identify and respond to major student initiatives.
- Create leadership and engagement opportunities for CI students.
- Oversee the Associated Student and Student Body Center fees.
- Provide general direction for the management of the Student Union facility.
- CI View (Editor-in-Chief, Managing Editor, Layout Editor)
- Student Programming Board (President, Vice President, Director of Operations)
- The Nautical Yearbook (Editor-in-Chief, Managing Editor)
are now available on the Dolphin CareerLink until March 21st.
ASI Annual Report 2012-2013 (Please use Mozilla Firefox for best compatibility)
The Nautical Yearbook Meeting
Your Feedback Welcome!
The Division of Student Affairs is committed to on-going and continuous improvement. As part of our evaluation process, we invite you to share feedback regarding your experience with our programs, services and staff support by completing our brief response form.