ASI Forms and Documents
All PDF files on this page require the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you currently have a version lower than 9.0 or using an alternative browser PDF plug-in and are experiencing difficulties in opening the files you must upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For PC users:
This message will appear when another program other than Adobe Acrobat Reader is being used to open the document. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader and open the file using Reader.
ASI Design Request Form (Note: For the use by ASI entities and ASI professional staff only)
Interested in getting on the Digital Signage?
View our step by step PowerPoint guide on how to create your digital signage flier!
All submissions must be made on CISync using the Student Union Digital Signage Request Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Annie Block-Weiss the ASI Administrative Support Coordinator, email@example.com or (805) 437-1674.
How to access ASI funding
See the links below or contact the ASI Budget Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASI Budget Request
- Spring 2017 Budget Request Timeline (PDF, 228K)
- ASI Budget Request Tutorial (PDF, 1.1M)
- Business Expense Reimbursement - Use in order to receive a reimbursement for funds spent.
- Check Request - Use when paying an external vendor.
- Travel Authorization (PDF, 1,196 KB) [Updated 10/12/16] - Use BEFORE traveling in order to receive approval of travel funds(every Travel Expense Claim must have a pre-authorized Travel Authorization attached).
- Travel and Expense Claim - Use in order to receive a reimbursement for funds after travel is complete.
- ASI Lost and Missing Receipt Form ( MS Word, 192KB)
- ASI Request to Invoice Form ( MS Excel, 332KB) - Use to request an invoice from a vendor.
- Release of Liability (MS Word, 31KB) - Required along with travel authorization for non-employee student travel.
- Preferred Vendor List (Updated 9/9/16) (MS Excel, 16KB)
- Vendor Payee 204 Form - Mandatory when a new vendor
Alternative accessible formats are available upon request. Please contact Annie Block-Weiss, ASI Administrative Support Coordinator for assistance.